- No prior knowledge is necessary.
- This course is suited for everyone interested in the basics of industrial robotics.
Inscription au cours
- Identifiant du cours: 7745
Pour s’inscrire veuillez s.v.p. copier l’identifiant du cours et remplir le formulaire d’inscription en cliquant ici.
Practical Introduction to Industrial Robotics
The use of industrial robots has transformed the manufacturing landscape drastically. Nowadays, robots play an indispensable role for the production of automobiles, home appliances, personal computers, smartphones, and many other products.
In this course we will have a look at the different types of robots and their applications, while considering various relevant topics such as safety, cost-effectiveness and system integration. In the second part of the course you will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience with a six-axis robot and use it to perform simple tasks.
- You are familiar with different types of robots and their applications.
- You are aware of health and safety considerations.
- You know the typical tools and interfaces for robot programming
- Theoretical foundations, types and application of industrial robots
- Practical workshop at the CNFPC Model Factory
- Practical Workshops
- Open Discussions
A certificate of participation will be issued to participants.
- 13.30 heures – 16.30 heures
22, rue Henri Koch
CNFPC ESCH – Site Sommet
+352 55 89 87 – 211