- Besides basic handling of a PC, no prior knowledge is necessary. Basic knowledge in PLC programming and electrical signals is beneficial but no required.
- This course is suited for engineers, technicians and electricians with little to no prior knowledge of the IO-Link technology. Moreover it can be interesting for decision makers, interested to get a primer on the technology.
Inscription au cours
- Identifiant du cours: 7763
Pour s’inscrire veuillez s.v.p. copier l’identifiant du cours et remplir le formulaire d’inscription en cliquant ici.
Practical Introduction to IO-Link
IO-Link is a globally standardised I/O technology (IEC 61131-9) for communicating with sensors as well as actuators.
It can be regarded as the further development of the existing, tried-and-tested connection technology for sensors and actuators and as such offers many additional benefits. It allows for simple remote maintenance of devices, extended diagnosis as well as simple and fast parameter setting due to its bidirectional communication.
In this course you will develop a basic understanding of the IO-Link technology. You will get to know the advantages of the technology and learn how it can be integrated into an existing system. In the second part of the course, you will have the opportunity to work directly with IO-Link devices on the CNFPC Factory of the Future and see how the technology works in practice.
- You have a basic understanding of the IO-Link technology and are aware of its advantages.
- You know what it takes to integrate and configure IO-Link devices in a specific scenario.
- Theoretical foundations, advantages and components of IO-Link
- Workshop with a practical example on the CNFPC Factory of the Future
- Practical Workshops
- Open Discussions
A certificate of participation will be issued to participants.
- 13.30 heures – 16.00 heures
22, rue Henri Koch
CNFPC ESCH – Site Sommet
+352 55 89 87 – 211